14 Degrees Logistics is a temperature controlled, purpose built facility that has been designed to handle the storage and distribution for food and beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
This facility has been designed to meet and offer a complete list of services for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
The service has been designed to enable customers to benefit from a tailored solution that will enable them to inturn offer their clients a high level of service at competitive rates without the need for capital investment or management time.
Along with the distribution facility we have a full conference centre available to our customers.
Conveniently located in Port Melbourne, we are 2 minutes drive from the main freeway systems and 12 minutes drive from the Port.
· Bulk Storage
· Container Pack or Unpack
· Container Dock
· Rework & Kitting Services
· Quarantine (AQIS approved site)
· SSCC labels
· EDI or Integration Capabilities
· Reverse Logistics
· Pick & Pack
· Supply Chep or Loscam pallets
· Office Space
· International Parcel Shipments
· Monthly Invoicing in excel format for ease of reconciliation
DISTRIBUTION AND LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
- Temperature controlled warehousing at a constant 14 degrees
- RF scanning for pick and pack – whether it is single items, cartons or pallets we use the latest technology to ensure that the right product and the right quantity get despatched every time
- Storage, we have 4 different racking options to meet your needs which mean no more double stacking of your products!
- High Density – this automated storage solution allows us to store multiple pallets in a very small foot print, we currently offer 3 different sizes – 9, 28 and 31 pallet deep
- Drive In – both 2 and 5 deep pallet storage
- Selective Pallet Racking
- Shelf – allows us to handle the smaller items
- Container unloading/loading – whether it is 20ft or 40Ft, hand stacked, palletised or slip sheeted we can either receive your product or prepare it for export.
- Container consolidation and cross-docking
- Freight –local, state wide or national, we can manage the freight right through to the end user whether that is home, shop restaurant or factory ensuring your agreed KPI’s are met every time
- Full Inventory Management – our state of the art, Warehouse Management System (WMS) will track your goods, ensuring batch/lot requirements are adhered too, apply First in, First Out (FIFO) inventory control and keep a record of all transactions whether it is customer or product focused
- Stock Control – regular cycle count program backed up by full stock takes as and when required
- SOP – as part of the implementation, our dedicated management team will work with you to tailor a solution to meet your every need and then develop tailored Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) which will then be approved by you. All, staff are then trained in those requirements; thus ensuring every operating requirement is fully completed.
- Pest Control & Hygiene Program – to ensure your product is stored in a clean environment, we use independent contractors to handle our Pest Control and Hygiene Requirement
- Customer Pick Ups – we have a fully designated on site customer pick up bay to enable customers to pick up those urgent or special orders on a pre-arranged basis.
Conveniently based in Port Melbourne, we are less than 2 minutes drive to the 3 main freeway systems (Tulla, Westgate and Monash) and less than 12 minute’s drive to the port.
14 Degrees Logistics
262-276 Lorimer St, Port Melbourne
Melbourne, Vic 3207
Logistics Mercury Awards
Best Manufacturer 2010
Top Transport & Logistics Provider 2010
Australian Supply Chain & Logistics Award (ASCLA)
Supply Chain Management Award Finalist & High Commendation
Manufacturing Logistics Award Finalist
Warehouse Management Leader
Gartner Magic Quadrant Report
Best Software Product - SCALE
Australian Business Awards
Top 100 Logistics IT Providers
To obtain a tailored solution or discuss our service further please contact Paul Viani on